Friday, February 11, 2011

Carefully planned plan of life......

Well !!!!!!!!! Finally the first post !!!!
Firstly thanxx secret for everything u have given me in life....rather....all what i have believed i would get in life !! call it fate, Destiny, God blah biddy bloo blah !!! I have it and m grateful !!!!! :) :)

So, hereby the Julian fan decides:
After all profound 'brain-things' in my head.....i have devised a cunning plan !!!! A carefully planned plan NOT to plan any plans in my life !!! Plans spoil the fun of enjoying it on the precise moment !!  Huh HA !
As the Sain Sumit Vaishnav says(LOL, are you reading this buddy??) :
Man should do everything in life to enjoy it....or precisely in hindi " Insaan ko her kaam ma zindagi mein maze ke liye karna chahiye..." :)

And  i enjoy talking to myself !!  Not exactly the habit encouraged by oneself still.. ;) ...i love it when i talk to myself.....cuss the world if they call it deranged !!  AND GUESS WHAT  !!!!!!!! That is what this is all about !! Finding some crap space(i beautified the whole blog with gadgets n themes....alrite lets not call it crap!) on the internet and post all craziness of my life as i experience it !! .... (a free diary entry kind of nonsense you know XD )

Hence from now on I will tell you bozos every single awesomeMESS that i would do in life...

And please darn those grammatical mistakes and stupid typos !! What's up with being such a suck to point it out !! Respect the mistakes man !! Pointing the mistake in public !...Think about the utterly high towers of self esteem i built !!
Srsly?
:(

:|
Alrite.
But be gentle and stuff u know ! Like " Man if I were you, I would buy myself a Meriam Webster!"
Well i guess i even know whose gonna point out first ! lol XD

Anyways.
Toodles. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wellcome to the world of blogging, and grace yourself to the first harsh comment.

The design sucks, the viewing space is very small try making the sidebars smaller and the central main text area bigger. Align twitter with the rest of the sidebar. I always hated the two sidebar design but hey thats your choice. (all of this can be done by blogger template designer)

If you are going to retain your reader (if you are not a narcissist blogger) drop the sms language and lots of !!! and ??? and ... It just makes most of the people irritated who are accustomed to a good language. (all of this can be done by taking blogging seriously).

About the post, of course I do not agree. But this is a topic of some future post for me. Maybe tomorrow or after my exams.

inDu said...

Well, i think u missed out getting the title right...Even though it is an "awesomeMESS", it still is a mess !!!! When i thought of making one i wasn't expecting someone from the net would reply back, "Oh man ! You are so good with words! You should be a poet !"
lol no ! Like i said, this blog is for me more like a diary kind of idea more or less public...so when years later i sit down randomly browsing the net i could sip a cuppa coffee(though i hate it) and cherish all these memories !! I don't care what people think about my lingo or expressions !! A lot of exclamations for me "literally" means Superhappy state of mind....
I am an art student.
Actions speak more than words.
Exclamations speak more than actions!!!! XD
Thanx again for taking the pain of going through !

Uma Lohray said...

Merriam Webster?! ;-)You should go for a Beginners'!! :P On a serious note, a blog is YOURS. So no pointing out mistakes here! Happy? :-)

Post a Comment