Monday, February 21, 2011

"Kingnapped" by Stress,

Well by the time i was planning to post it....i srsly was "kingnapped" by insane levels of not only fear but insecurity to finish the frameflixx 3 project.... I was more or less like this:

I have lost my "Kingly Senses" !!
And there were a lot of reasons to justify it...
One, lack of some of the best friends around to talk or text or cheer me up or something...and lack doesn't mean a verbal "lack"...I seriously didn't have any single person to share my probs with......you know Julian always has people around him to do his job, right ???

Second, the same monotonous routine.....get up at 8, Frameboxx by 9...work all day long and leave by 10 in the night....and its not that i don't like doing what m doing...i ♥ it ~!!! It's just that the result that is coming out is not directly proportional the hard work we are putting in.....and only a month to go !!!!

Third, Only 24 hours a day....everyone needs a a timespan to put the worries aside and enjoy the remainder of the day....i get home by what 10 ? And have dinner by 10:30? And then what recreation time do i get ?? And through what medium ? It's just my PC sitting quietly on the desk waiting for me and i dont feel like sitting on it !!! Can you believe it ??????? I don't like sitting and playing and working on MY VERY OWN PC THAT I WORKED SO HARD TO GET !!!!!! Coz I feel like i m hurting my self living in this virtual world of mine....

Fourth, the brain. Yeah. Right. My brain... During these experiences of such bad times and total radio blackout with the world.....My brain starts giving me nightmares....i had two...one of them being so bad, i woke up at 4 am all gasping for breath...and then i sat back and analyzed the dream and HOLA !!!! All what i saw in the dream was precisely what would happen if i had put all these situations in a blender and churned them to make a sensible dream.....
After working so hard even on Sundays and coming across some hard to digest facts....And finally i realized...

What is wrong with me Maurice?

I Need A Day OFF damn it !!!!The last thing i want is to end up with a cuckoo in my head !!


 And by now...i feel better...after sleeping for more than 12 hours....having a much deserved rest....
Ooh, isn't the green grass so good for my booty ! :)
It's finally time to get back to shape and kick some @$$ !!!!!!!!!! 

Party Time !! Aye-wey everybody !!!!!! The way i got the new vibe......I Like IT !!!
So if you got a  problem, shudup a leetle ! Haha-ing !! :)
Oh it is a party for me !!! A Me-iesta if you say baby!! :) 
God Bless.
Toodles

0 comments:

Post a Comment