Sunday, February 13, 2011

JBeiber WARS !!!!!!!!!!

♫ I can't make up my mind mind mind,
So please don't waste my time time time !!!!! ♫



Can't get the darn tune out of my mind !!!! And man, what's up with all you losers out there bitching about Justin Beiber being a total @$$ !! With all due respect sir, seems like somebody didn't got blessed with any talents and with a wretched life !!
 He is a great kid, i love his songs....well he does sound like a girl at times but duh !!!!! Why do i care until and unless it's not affecting me ! What's the point hating someone so much ! I love his songs and i admit it !! Eenie Meenie being the best one...it srsly has a great tempo.....then 'That should be me', 'Never say never', 'Somebody to love', 'Baby' and many more i can't even recall.....Basically jokes, puns are fine to laugh around once a while, hatred is not.
I did 'lol' once. xD
There are many more awesome people than him....but he sure is more awesome than YOU coz he has achieved something in life at an age that you can't even think !!

For a 16 year old kid : His name is Justin Beiber.
For me. He gives out some good songs.
For his mom. He gives more than $25 Million a year. :) :)

That's how instant life changes when you want it.
Toodles :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment